Exciting Two Months!!
Hello to our dear fans!
September and October have been very fruitful months for Anet’s Collection. We were part of four life changing fundraising events.
- One of the organizations that we joined was AMAA (Armenian Missionary Association of America). Anet’s Collections ‘Armenian Alphabet' silk scarves were sold in The AMAA 25thAnnual Fundraising event at the Wellesley Country Club on October 1st in Boston Orphan/Child Care Sponsorship Program that reaches out to over 2800 destitute and Marginalized orphans and children of Armenia and Karabagh. Amaa.org
We are humbled and pleased to make a little difference in the lives of orphans in Armenia once again after our very successful partnership with SOAR America.
- The second event that we were part of was AIWA (Armenian International Women’s Association) 25thAnniversary Conference and Gala which took place on September 28th – October 2nd at the Charles Hotel. aiwainternational.org
- Katherine Sarafian (Oscar Winner for Film Brave, Producer and VP, Pixar Animation)
- Sona Movsesian (Conan O’Brien’s Assistant and producer)
- Nora Armani (Founding Artistic Director of Socially Relevant Film Festival, NY and Actress)
- Teni Melidonian (Managing Director and Publicity of Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Oscars)
- Carolyn Mugar (Founder of Armenia Tree Project)
- Selina Dogan (First female Armenian Member of the Turkish Parliament)
- Linda Hill (Author and teacher at Harvard Business school)
- And many more…
With Katherine Sarafian
With Sona Movsesian
With Nora Armani
With Teni Melidonian
With Selina Dogan
Dr. Arakelian. My sister and greatest supporter.
3. Our third event that took place at the same weekend was Homenetmen Glendale Ararat Chapter ‘Under The Star’. Every couple was gifted with a box of Anet’s Collection unique pearl finish Notecards as a token of appreciation for donating and raising funds for Homenetmen.
4. Our last event of the month was ACAWA (Armenian Cultural Association of Seattle Washington).
We had a very successful and busy September and October.
Please stay tuned since we have a lot of new events and Holiday boutiques coming up in the month of November and December beside our new additions to our collection of scarves…
'Lady of Tiflis' our ‘Nazeli” for letter N, ‘Twilight’ and our first unisex Eternity scarf.
We will be posting the dates of our upcoming boutiques soon with some exciting news and addition of retail stores carrying Anet’s Collection.
Cheers to everyone!