The 67th Emmy Awards Gift bags and talents who received them!
The 67th Emmy Award aired coast-to-coast on Sunday, September 20th. Backstage Creation gifting suit treated Emmy presenters with Gift bags worth over $8000. The lounge also served as a Giving Suite for celebrities who participated helped raise money to support the Television Academy Foundation.
Anet's Collection was honored to be selected and be part of the gifting suit.
Sixty Talents received Anet's Collection wearable art printed with original art works of artist Anet Abnous.
We hope each of the celebrities who received Anet's Collection T-shirt will enjoy wearing them.
Here is the the list of presenters, nominees and VIP guests who received the giftbags.
- Adrien Brody- Nominee
- Anthony Anderson- Nominee
- Bradley Whitford-WINNER, Guest Actor in a Comedy
- Emma Roberts
- Eric Stonestreet- Best Comedy Series Nominee
- Gina Rodriguez
- Jaimie Alexander
- James Corden
- Jane Lynch-WINNER, Reality Host
- Joan Cusack-WINNER, Guest Actress in a Comedy
- Keegan Michael Key-Nominee
- Lady GaGa
- Lena Heady-Nominee
- LL Cool J
- Maggie Gyllenhaal-Nominee
- Marcia Gay Harden
- Mel Brooks- WINNER
- Reg E. Cathey-WINNER, Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama
- Tracee Ellis Ross
- Viola Davis-WINNER, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama
- Will Forte- Nominee
- Zachary Levi
- Additional Talent & Winners
- Adam Scott- Best Comedy Series Nominee
- Akiva Schaffer & Jorma Taccone (Lonely Island)-Emmy Writers
- Allison Janney- WINNER, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy
- Angela Bassett & Courtney B. Vance
- Denis O’Hare- Nominee
- Jay Glazer-Red Carpet
- Marcus Scribner—Just Jared Social Media Correspondent
- Matthew Weiner- Nominee
- Mayim Bialik-Nominee
- Michael Strahan-Red Carpet
- Queen Latifah-WINNER, Bessie, Best TV Movie
- Regina King- WINNER, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series
- Tony Hale- WINNER, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy
- Ty Burrell-Nominee and past winner